A sunny and welcoming luxury two storey countryside cottage for two with its own patio.
- Suitable for up to two adults
- Two storey countryside cottage
- Superking size (180cm wide by 200cm long) bed
- Living/dining area with sofa, armchair, TV and DVD player, dining table and chairs
- Fully equippped kitchen and downstairs bathroom
- Bedroom with ensuite bathroom, separate seating area, TV and DVD player
- Private patio with countryside views
- Use of BBQ/firepit in the grounds
- Fabulous views across to the Malvern Hills
- Bedlinen, towels and welcome pack provided
- Can be booked in combination with other properties to accommodate up to 8 people
- 5 star rated
- Free WiFi
The Byre is a sunny and welcoming two storey country cottage with its own patio overlooking open fields and is just the place for a luxurious and relaxing escape to the country.
The living/dining area is decorated in rich cream and brown with highlights of red and gold, with a well equipped kitchen, dining table and chairs, and downstairs bathroom.
There's a large leather sofa, armchair, TV, DVD player, games and books to keep you entertained inside while, outside, your patio has its own bistro table and chairs.
Upstairs, the bright, sunny bedroom has a superking size (180cm wide by 200cm long) bed, separate seating area, TV and DVD player and great views across the garden and fields all the way to the Malvern Hills.
Set amongst 38 acres of private grounds and footpaths leading straight from the door it’s the perfect place to explore and experience the countryside at its best. There's also a barbecue/fire pit in the grounds which is available for guest use, great for eating al fresco in summer and toasting marshmallows in winter.
Free Wi Fi internet access is provided, subject to terms and conditions.
There's use of a shared washing machine and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board as well as onsite parking and secure storage for bikes if required.
Bed linen and towels are provided, along with a welcome pack of basic supplies and toiletries. If you're not sure whether you need to bring it with you, just ask.