A light and airy, ground floor, open plan loft style barn conversion with character beams and vaulted ceilings, perfect for couples or friends, for a luxury romantic break or a chic country retreat.
- Suitable for up to two adults
- 5 Star Rated
- Superking size bed - can be double or twin
- Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom
- Ground floor - all one level
- Two large sofas, TV with Freeview and Bluray/DVD player
- Dining table and four chairs
- Living/dining areas can accommodate 4 people as part of a group stay when booked together with the Byre
- Bed linen, towels and welcome pack provided
- The Dairy is a great space for two - whether it's a romantic get away for a couple, a chic retreat for friends or an inter-generational time out in the country.
Once the farm's milking parlour and retaining the original beams and vaulted ceilings, it's now an open plan loft-style barn conversion comprising some 60 square metres. One wall is almost entirely glass, making it a light and airy space.
On the ground floor and all on one level internally, it's especially suitable for people with limited mobility.
The Bedroom area has a super king size (6ft wide) bed, wardrobe, dressing table and chair, chest of drawers, mirror, clock radio with bluetooth and Apple Lightning dock, and hairdryer. The bed can be made up as a twin with two single (3ft wide) beds if requested.
The Living area has two substantial leather sofas, a large digital TV with Freeview tuner, and a Bluray/DVD player. There's also a dining table with four chairs.
The fully equipped Kitchen includes an oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, cafetiere and fridge/freezer, as well as all the cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery you are likely to need during your stay.
The Bathroom has bath, hand basin and toilet and a separate luxury shower with body jets.
There is a dedicated area outside for the Dairy with a table and chairs for you to enjoy.
Free wi-fi is provided subject to usage conditions.
There's use of a shared washing machine and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board as well as onsite parking and secure storage for bikes if required.
Bed linen and towels are provided, along with a welcome pack containing initial supplies of groceries and toiletries. If you're not sure whether you need to bring it with you, just ask.
Important - The bed will be made up as a double unless you request it is made up as a twin in advance. It is not possible to change it once you have arrived.